Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Welcome

Hi all! I'm Kristin, your friendly neighborhood wedding and events planner. I absolutely love my job because of all of the great people I get to meet and help create magical moments for. Planning for a wedding, corporate event, graduation party, etc. can be a daunting and stressful task. That's where I come in. Planning and providing assistance takes all of the stress out of the event for the client so they are able to relax, enjoy, and make great memories.
I'm also starting this blog to help guide you through planning a wedding or other event. Interested in DIY wedding invitations? Want to know how to host the perfect outdoor graduation party? Check back to find out that and more in my following blog posts.
Also follow me on Pinterest http://pinterest.com/wednevbykristin/ for tips, ideas, inspiration, and more.
Can't wait to help plan your event!

No comments:

Post a Comment