Sunday, May 26, 2013
Right now that wedding and event season is in full swing. I want to take a moment to thank all my awesome clients this year and let everyone know this will be our busiest season yet. Thank you for trusting in me to plan your weddings and events! Right now to celebrate I am offering $100 off any package of your choice and also any bride that books a package with me will recieve a $25.00 gift card to Victoria's Secert. Hurry this offer will end soon, so call or email today to book your free consultation. 708-268-7528 or email@example.com.
Wednesday, May 8, 2013
Because the push to be unique is increasing important to our brides, here are some of the more creative ideas we have seen.
• If yours is a smaller wedding, consider including a personal note with the invitation.
• With help from the US Postal Service you can create your own stamp.
• Stats have shown that social invitations are opened more frequently on Saturdays. Time your invitation mailings to arrive on Saturday if possible. You’ll receive more RSVP responses.
• Pick a monogram and use it throughout the planning process.
• One wedding planner suggests choosing a unique start time for the ceremony. For example use the date you met (5:23) or the date you got engaged (7:04) or other key dates in your lives.
• Take lots of photos during your engagement and pre wedding planning period and use them as table decorations at the reception.
• Create an entrance at the wedding – something that says WOW and let’s guests know they have arrived.
• Include your parents by having their wedding photos on display at the reception. Include grandparent photos too if they are available.
• To keep everything moving, plan a “surprise” for guests at the reception every 30 minutes.
• If you are planning a Dessert Station at your reception, ask family cooks to bring a dozen or two of their favorite treats. These will add variety to the selection and invest family in the reception.